Wide-Eyed Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide-Eyed Productions

Producers in video, music and film media

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hungry Hippo

Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:30 am

ST****. what date is the sword supposed to arrive?
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:04 pm

11th.
Back to top Go down
https://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:29 am

Not long then Very Happy . When do we start doing pratise shoots?
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:05 pm

when we get the tunic and the shield =)
Back to top Go down
https://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Why cant we do stuff with out the tunic? out of intrest
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:37 pm

HH's right. We just need the shield really. Which has JUST been shipped. Only 3 weeks to go...
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Cool! if we get the costume done then we are ready to ruble:P
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 am

Not really... We have all the other costumes to make first.
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 am

The shield came today, its one hell of a big, arse fucker shield! But its absoluteley awesome! It also means we can do practise shots too!
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:20 pm

That is really cool! what you guys doing sat Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:47 pm

I dont think im doing anything.
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 am

Update 11/03/08

Story Update

I had randomly thought of this when i was sitting around at home and i think its awesome part and will add a more dramatic and different feel to the film whitch other Zelda fan films have not acheived.

As we know Link has a bracer on his left arm. We find out that the 2nd-in-command dude (CR*****) has one on his right arm, with the exact same design. When CR***** has caught Link at the beggining running into Hyrule Castle Courtyard he pulls him up by the arm to find the bracer on Links arm and then asks in a confused voice: "where did you get that?"He makes Link run off afterwards. Much later on in the film Link is confronted by CR***** and he then explains where he and Link got the Bracer.

Long ago. A father, who was also a hyrulian knight, was highly respected by other knights, his armour included two brown bracers on each arm. On his two sons birthday, he gives each one of his bracers. The left armed one to the baby and the right armed one to the toddler. 2 years later a war breaks out and the father has to leave for battle and is never heard of again. The mother was comforting her two sons when a handful of warriors broke into the house and caused havoc. The older child had to run away whilst the baby was being taken away with the mother. She runs as far as she can to Kokiri Forest to leave her baby. We learn this baby is Link. The other child had ran for ages when caught by a Gerudo and flinged into the gerudo fortress dungeon. The child proves his worth by escaping and is sent to Ganondorf. Years pass and Ganondorf has trained the boy for years and he finally gains his right as 2nd-in-command. We learn that Christos character and Link are infact brothers.

Link learns this just before he fights CR*****. Link obviousley wins and has to leave his brother, its obviousley going to be more dramatic than that.

Last edited by iatetheinternet on Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Update 19/03/08

Character Update

The name of Christos character, Ganon's right hand man, has been decided as

Lithael.
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:27 am

Update 13/05/08

Props Update

As you all know i ordered the master sword for the film. Well i waited months for its arrival and it never came so i cancelled. I got my money back and i decided to buy another sword to make up for it so i decided to buy the ordon sword from the twilight princess game. I thought that Link could use this sword as a starter. He buys it from a shop that deals swords from all over Hyrule. Link decides to get the ordon sword over the others. Luckilly the sword did arrive on time and that also proves that the site i got it from is a reliable one. They also deal the master sword i tried to buy some time ago so thats good. We now definitely have the sword and shield. Now for the tunic...
Back to top Go down
flake

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 am

hi, im our stunt co-ordinator. Its gona be wicked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)   Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda Film Updates (Double, Triple... Posting ALLOWED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3