Wide-Eyed Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide-Eyed Productions

Producers in video, music and film media

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Busy! ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

Busy! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Busy! ;)   Busy! ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Yeah i just got an e-mail saying that WEP is gonna be closed if its innactive. Well this is a good way to communicate and the films story is *that* close to being finished so im gonna try to keep this forum alive.
K the only reason we've been innactive is becasue we've been really busy. Its the GSCE year for the main crew right now so things like revision have been a bit more important but this film has not died so dont think that.
The only thing thats been holding us back really is the story, its really complex to make and we need this done so we can get on with the script and ultimately filming done. Extras arent doing so great either but my plan is when we need them we send out leaflets or post up advertising for willing extras around oxfordshire which i think wont go down too badly so thats worth a try, also we have to sort out for good our main filming location: Blenheim Palace.
The most important thing now is to finish the story so we can ultimately work on a script, which then leads to filming. Bleinham is still a maybe because we are not sure what Bleinhams say on this is yet. As long as we say we're amatuers not aiming to make money and say we will respect the usage of the grounds it should be fine. If things dont turn out well its not the end of the world but we will then be struggling on a *castle* exterior and hilly, forested bits of land ideal for hyrule landscape.
This is in all due time once the storys done we're rolloing and we will cross any bridges when we come to them. This film and indeed WEP is not something im willing to give up.
Back to top Go down
https://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

Busy! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy! ;)   Busy! ;) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 am

Alright screw the whole Zelda production thing cause it aint gonna happen ^_^ we are gunna use this for a Media Studies course. Wide eyed Productions still exists but its basically a group of us to make small film projects and maybe podcasts, videos and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

Busy! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy! ;)   Busy! ;) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 am

Right WEP is starting to get back into the swing of things, we have new projects which we are working on including a 10 min film for an intro of a thriller/horror movie. We chose this genre cause its easy to make effects and generally easier and cheaper to make. WEP has also been helping with Ellie Robbins audition video for a big movie, its nothing big but the oppurtunity was good plus we got to mess around with a lot of equipment so alls good Razz.
The only thing that needs to improve is the usage of this forum, this is a really usefull way of sorting out dates for projects, writing up ideas etc so it should be used a lot more. I guess whats putting people off was the rows everyone kind of had last time. Im not sure why were argueing tbh but it shouldnt happen again, we've all matured so it should be good Razz start replying you fools!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy! ;)   Busy! ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy! ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wide-Eyed Productions :: Announcments :: Changes on the forums-
Jump to: