Wide-Eyed Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide-Eyed Productions

Producers in video, music and film media

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locking the Sword Topic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Gu

Locking the Sword Topic? Empty
PostSubject: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:07 pm

What made you guys (i don't know who locked it) think you can lock the topic and everything will be alright? An event has occurred and its not going to magically disappear just cos someone locked the topic. What happened there was between HE*** and myself, so where do you guys get off thinking you can come in and lock it?

Please unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:36 pm

It was between me and you CR***** but it was disturbing other people so i think we should keep it locked and besides, that was a while ago and i dont want to go back to arguing with you again.
Back to top Go down
https://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
iatetheinternet
Admin
iatetheinternet

Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 am

Elite Guardian wrote:
What made you guys (i don't know who locked it) think you can lock the topic and everything will be alright? An event has occurred and its not going to magically disappear just cos someone locked the topic. What happened there was between HE*** and myself, so where do you guys get off thinking you can come in and lock it?

Please unlock it.

I locked it. It wasnt to make it all go away, it doesnt work like that. It was just to stop it going on. We dont want you argueing on and on, its not what this forum is for. If you two had an arguement (and by the way your putting things you want it to continue and Mario doesnt) do it elsewhere like outside, private messaging and so on. Its against the rules anyway. So we have every right.
Back to top Go down
https://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Elite Gu

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:21 am

iatetheinternet wrote:
Elite Guardian wrote:

Please unlock it.

I locked it. It wasnt to make it all go away, it doesnt work like that. It was just to stop it going on. We dont want you argueing on and on, its not what this forum is for. If you two had an arguement (and by the way your putting things you want it to continue and Mario doesnt) do it elsewhere like outside, private messaging and so on. Its against the rules anyway. So we have every right.

That's basically the same thing.

I don't want it to continue, i didn't mean it to come across like that, I want to settle it. There's a difference.

How is it against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:41 am

You can check it yourself EG -.- ....

And sorry but by the sounds of things, this sounds like you are arguing for us to unlock one of the other locked arguments. Im sorry CR***** but you get no say in this, it is a NO, i am going to lock this. I am sorry but this is not a forum for arguments and i have learnt that. And if you want to settle it, you can private message me but im not promosing i will reply.

Thanks.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Gu

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 am

I HAVE, that's why I'm asking how it's against the rules, since I'm not breaking any of them.
Back to top Go down
Link
Link

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:50 am

I do not want to hear any more about the sword topics on the forums unless it is a private message to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locking the Sword Topic?   Locking the Sword Topic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locking the Sword Topic?
Page 1 of 1