Wide-Eyed Productions

Producers in video, music and film media
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 HE*** and christos argument

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite Gu
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:41 pm

iatetheinternet wrote:
Well he couldnt ask on the day I gave him the money. Because his dad was away. But apparantly he forgot to ask when he got back so I rang him up to remind him. He didnt ask because his dad was angry with something. I guess that wasnt his fault but that was our only chance. All I can say is Link, please make sure you ask. Regardless of the sword being up. So we know for future reference.
that's rubbish, he could have called his dad's cell. We didn't know how long the sword was going ot be up, so even if his dad was angry about "something", i think henry still should have asked. And honestly, Henry has had weeks/months to ask his dad and what has he done? nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo
Moderator


Posts : 153
Join date : 2007-11-23
Age : 24
Location : Oxfordshire

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Elite Guardian wrote:
iatetheinternet wrote:
Well he couldnt ask on the day I gave him the money. Because his dad was away. But apparantly he forgot to ask when he got back so I rang him up to remind him. He didnt ask because his dad was angry with something. I guess that wasnt his fault but that was our only chance. All I can say is Link, please make sure you ask. Regardless of the sword being up. So we know for future reference.
that's rubbish, he could have called his dad's cell. We didn't know how long the sword was going ot be up, so even if his dad was angry about "something", i think henry still should have asked. And honestly, Henry has had weeks/months to ask his dad and what has he done? nothing.
I have to agree, sounds like a big paragraph of excuses on henrys part. Do we have any idea when the next ones comming on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-11-05
Location : in hyrule, WHERE ELSE!?

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Elite Guardian wrote:
that's rubbish, he could have called his dad's cell. We didn't know how long the sword was going ot be up, so even if his dad was angry about "something", i think H**** still should have asked. And honestly, H**** has had weeks/months to ask his dad and what has he done? nothing.

STFU!!! I DID TRY SO JUST STOP *edited* BLAMING IT ALL ON ME! I DONT SEE YOU *edited* OFFERING TO DO IT FOR HIM SO JUST SHUT THE *edited* UP AND DONT PUT THINGS SO HARSHLY!!!!!...


Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
iatetheinternet
Admin
avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2007-10-31
Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:32 pm

oofff... This is a warning. Calm down or concequences. This goes for everyone but mainly Link. Use private messaging for god sake.

_________________

I eat it slowly, byte by byte.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Link
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-11-05
Location : in hyrule, WHERE ELSE!?

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:37 pm

Sorry, but what he said realy meesed me up... i think i know how to sort this... *Link makes an evil smile and heads towards the Adminastration panal*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
Elite Gu
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:13 pm

I am seriously tempted to permanently leave the forums this second, but it would be unfair on HH, IATI and Xylithia.

You better watch yourself Link. Admin or not, that kind of behaviour will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Link
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-11-05
Location : in hyrule, WHERE ELSE!?

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:21 pm

What insulting me is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
Hungry Hippo
Moderator


Posts : 153
Join date : 2007-11-23
Age : 24
Location : Oxfordshire

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 pm

I am not going to take sides but- HE*** your post was VERY flammy and aggressive. I believe that EG hasn't had the chance to offer to buy stuff.
I can see how you might off seen his post as offensive but- I had to edit sevreal EXPLETIVES which weren't needed from yours. I think maybe every one (including me) Ought to forget about this little agrument. But next time we all know what to do. CR***** Didn't realize that it was access to your dads EBAY ACCOUNT you needed. He/ I thought it was that you wanted to ask if you could buy it. I just think CR***** was implying next time do it faster, and that this time you were to slow. No one need argue. He wasn't insulting you. He didn't call you anything rude. He was just disappointed in you.


Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Gu
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 pm

At what point did i insult you?
__________________
(btw, thank you HH for editing Link's post.)
Back to top Go down
Link
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-11-05
Location : in hyrule, WHERE ELSE!?

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:24 pm

ok i got it wrong you wernt insulting me, BUT YOU WERE SAYING REALLY FU***** ANNOYING THINGS LIKE "oh we all know who that is"... U FU***** BE ANNOYED IF SOMEONE SAID THAT ABOUT YOU! ITS LIKE YOU'RE SAYING EVERYONE! LETS ALL SHAG HE*** UP THE PINEAPPLE BECAUSE HE DIDNT GET THE FU***** SWORD!!! IM PRETTY SURE YOU MAY HAVE REALISED BUT I AM TIRED SO I AM BOUND TO GET PI**** OFF MORE EASILY SO I AM SORRY! BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FELT YOU'RE FRIENDS WERE ALL TURNING AGAINST YOU! AND ALSO, YOU SAID (btw, thank you HH for editing Link's post.)... ITS LIKE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF IM SOME FU***** BEAST! I HATE IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
Hungry Hippo
Moderator


Posts : 153
Join date : 2007-11-23
Age : 24
Location : Oxfordshire

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Link wrote:
ok i got it wrong you wernt insulting me, BUT YOU WERE SAYING REALLY FU***** ANNOYING THINGS LIKE "oh we all know who that is"... U FU***** BE ANNOYED IF SOMEONE SAID THAT ABOUT YOU! ITS LIKE YOU'RE SAYING EVERYONE! LETS ALL SHAG HE*** UP THE PINEAPPLE BECAUSE HE DIDNT GET THE FU***** SWORD!!! IM PRETTY SURE YOU MAY HAVE REALISED BUT I AM TIRED SO I AM BOUND TO GET PI**** OFF MORE EASILY SO I AM SORRY! BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FELT YOU'RE FRIENDS WERE ALL TURNING AGAINST YOU! AND ALSO, YOU SAID (btw, thank you HH for editing Link's post.)... ITS LIKE YOU'RE ACTING AS IF IM SOME FU***** BEAST! I HATE IT!
Link mate. Calm down. I know and understand your upset, but your going OTT. Why even put swear words (sorry swearing on forums is a pet hate)?. You know no one hates you, if we did I wouldn't be writing this.

Hungry Hippo wrote:
I am not going to take sides but- HE*** your post was VERY flammy and aggressive. I believe that EG hasn't had the chance to offer to buy stuff.
I can see how you might off seen his post as offensive but- I had to edit sevreal EXPLETIVES which weren't needed from yours. I think maybe every one (including me) Ought to forget about this little agrument. But next time we all know what to do. CR***** Didn't realize that it was access to your dads EBAY ACCOUNT you needed. He/ I thought it was that you wanted to ask if you could buy it. I just think CR***** was implying next time do it faster, and that this time you were to slow. No one need argue. He wasn't insulting you. He didn't call you anything rude. He was just disappointed in you.

Read it. You might understand that EG doesnt think your a beast. His annoyed we have lost a prop, and to be honest if it was me that was ment to be getting it- you would be. Can't we all just calm down. And maybe you ought to take a break from the forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Gu
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 am

Link, the way you're talking is just unacceptable. I won't talk to someone who talks to me like that. I'm taking a break from the forums.
Back to top Go down
Link
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-11-05
Location : in hyrule, WHERE ELSE!?

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:30 am

Ok... as i said, i was tired last night and i have definatly calmed down now. Most of the stuff i said last night... was a load'a crud. And i am sorry. Im not entirely sure why i fliped last night but it did feel like i was being treated like i was you're little guy to boss around and it felt you were trying to point all fingers at me, by saying "we all know who that is" and then it felt like you were ordering me about by saying stuff like " Well even if his dad is angry, HE*** still should of asked"... You dont how mad he gets when he's mad so dont say thing's that. And that last bit aswell... "and what has he done? nothing."... It felt like you were trying to turn everyone against me. So yer, i didnt have a right to swear like that all over the forum, but then again, you didnt need to write those comment's... But seriosly, what did you think i was going to say after trying to make everyone turn against me? ay?... So Next time THINK... As i have feeling's too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
iatetheinternet
Admin
avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2007-10-31
Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:01 am

If this goes on im lockin this topic. Are we talking about swords? No. Just arguements. Stop right now, this isnt helping.

_________________

I eat it slowly, byte by byte.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Hungry Hippo
Moderator


Posts : 153
Join date : 2007-11-23
Age : 24
Location : Oxfordshire

PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:46 am

Can we please lock this thead
Hungry Hippo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HE*** and christos argument   

Back to top Go down
 
HE*** and christos argument
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wide-Eyed Productions :: Off Topic :: "Locked" Archive-
Jump to: