Producers in video, music and film media

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

what i think!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylithia

PostSubject: what i think!   Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm

OK! iateatetheinternet can write loads! (lol joke) can you post who gets to be the characters whaen ur done? (soz to be so demanding)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.iwishihadawebsite.com
Elite Gu

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:48 am

How many people are interested in playing parts in this film?
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:34 am

As far as I know, we have NO extras. Rember we need adults as well as kids. Also we need a mix of boys and girls. So basically once we have the up most go ahead and we can promise people a big battle with explosions and possibly the offer of tea and chocolate and biscuits!

Its also worth rembering we are yet to find some people to help with things such as holding the boom!

So in reality we are a bit of a way off with no extras and me doing both lights,camera and sound!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iatetheinternet
Admin

Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Your going WAY ahead of yourself. Firstly why do we need adults? What have they got? Only thing im thinking of is for them to drop us off at the locations but no adult actors. The oldest person we could possibly use is H****'s brother J*****. Secondly there wont be many explosions. Its not really a film with explosions just special magical light things really. Thirdly we can use the same people for different stuff. We dont need one different person for EVERY single thing we do. Also we wont need that many girls in this for there arent many girl characters. we have one of the main girl characters done really so we'll see. This is a fan film on a video game, something for fun. Its not really to be taken too seriousley but we'll still put effort into it. Its just this isnt hollywood. Im not having a go at you im just saying...

I eat it slowly, byte by byte.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:53 am

iatetheinternet wrote:
Your going WAY ahead of yourself. Firstly why do we need adults? What have they got? Only thing im thinking of is for them to drop us off at the locations but no adult actors. The oldest person we could possibly use is H****'s brother J*****. Secondly there wont be many explosions. Its not really a film with explosions just special magical light things really. Thirdly we can use the same people for different stuff. We dont need one different person for EVERY single thing we do. Also we wont need that many girls in this for there arent many girl characters. we have one of the main girl characters done really so we'll see. This is a fan film on a video game, something for fun. Its not really to be taken too seriousley but we'll still put effort into it. Its just this isnt hollywood. Im not having a go at you im just saying...
How am I getting way ahead? You have already started casting it. Im sorry but I think it will look shockingly bad with out extras-so you need to find out who's intrested: No extras=bad looking movie. As far as adults are concerned: You need to make it look semi pro-and by including adults or at least 17 year old's like *john*. You have also said at meeting that we are filming NEXT year. Jordan wil be 18 by then- so he will be a adult, are we NOT going to include him? Sorry to have a rant but A) I am NOT ahead of my self B)You need to work out ages before you bollock me and C)I never said we could use them for difffrent scenes. Oh and I am not taking it seriously- Im tryign to help you make a good film. But I will stop when you want me to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iatetheinternet
Admin

Location : In a fridge, and I could use some help getting out...

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:43 am

I know. In that post you seemed insulted. Are you on about people aged 18 to something like 21 or people aged like 30 and above? Im just thinking that adults will make it seem out of balance and I dont think they will want to act anyway, either that or they will do a crap job. I know what your on about though and thanks. Its not jhon btw. Ill private meesage you to tell you who if you want to know, and with how old i thought you were on about people like parents, 30 years or over. J***** is already 18 and hes a person with filming skills and hes not that older than us. Like i said i thought you were on about people 30 or above. If you know a good, even amount of teenagers-to-adults age ranged people it would be brilliant if you could tell us. Only thing is would they want to?

I eat it slowly, byte by byte.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 pm

iatetheinternet wrote:
I know. In that post you seemed insulted. Are you on about people aged 18 to something like 21 or people aged like 30 and above? Im just thinking that adults will make it seem out of balance and I dont think they will want to act anyway, either that or they will do a crap job. I know what your on about though and thanks. Its not jhon btw. Ill private meesage you to tell you who if you want to know, and with how old i thought you were on about people like parents, 30 years or over. J***** is already 18 and hes a person with filming skills and hes not that older than us. Like i said i thought you were on about people 30 or above. If you know a good, even amount of teenagers-to-adults age ranged people it would be brilliant if you could tell us. Only thing is would they want to?
I was a bit...but i had also come back from a 50 mile cycle of which i started at stupid O clock this morning Very Happy. I know its not john thats why i put "*"'s . I know a few people who are into amture dramatics that I can ask Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Gu

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:49 pm

Do you honestly think that any adults will want to join in? I'm not being pessimistic, i'm being realistic.

LoL didn't have many extras and their movie was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 am

Elite Guardian wrote:
Do you honestly think that any adults will want to join in? I'm not being pessimistic, i'm being realistic.
Yes. But oh well, evry one hates me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite Gu

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 am

Hungry Hippo wrote:
Elite Guardian wrote:
if you're gonna play the victim then i won't post on here. We don't hate you. i just disagree with some of your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hungry Hippo

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 am

Elite Guardian wrote:
Hungry Hippo wrote:
Elite Guardian wrote:
if you're gonna play the victim then i won't post on here. We don't hate you. i just disagree with some of your ideas.
How the Jeff am I playing the victim? Anything ive posted has been slagged off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:25 pm

L***! You're forgetting one thing! We are doing this for FUN! I know you are just trying to help, we ALL know that! And i also know that you want this all to be taken real seriously (I mean like seriously as in what a film director would do by setting certain dead lines and stuff)! But me and Stefan are doing the best we can! It's quite hard trying to write a story about Zelda when most of the "Good" ideas have already been taken by other people. I hope you don't think i am offending you but we need a little while longer before we start to get real serious about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wideeyedp.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what i think!   

Back to top Go down

what i think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wide-Eyed Productions :: Film :: W.E.P filming in process-
Jump to: